Winston Churchill Said: “ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE”
Sometimes we get stuck in our routines. We lose our mojo, our creativity gets stuck, our inspiration is not found and we feel that we have no drive. Being an artist I live for the creativity and if I can’t find something that inspires me I just get low. When you are a motivator you just can’t always show your emotions the way you feel, you know, out there! and that makes the feeling even harder to go away.
I always try to change my music and routines in my classes as much as I can and sometimes I feel that the connection is not there. I sit down and think, “well, I made this new mix, I also changed this song but I still just don’t feel it, my students are not connected with me.” It is then I realize that the connection is not happening because of how I was feeling, MY ATTITUDE was making them feel the same way I was feeling.
If you wake up in the morning with that positive attitude of I WANT TO BEAT THE WORLD! I promise that for sure you will reflect that. “ATTITUDE IS A LITTLE THING THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE” Wiston Churchill.
As soon as I changed my attitude and got the connection again with my inspiration and creativity (which is what moves me) the whole class groove changed and the connection was like magic between my students and me. That changed of attitude also improved my whole life (family, friends, work, energy) my mood shifted to a happier person.
Here are my tips:
- Change your attitude: If you feel that you’re re getting into this sad funk, quickly say: NO! Change that negative energy to positive. You will see the world smile at you.
- See what inspires you: Reading a book, strolling outside, singing, and dancing. Try to look for activities that you enjoy doing.
- Change routine: Try to shift around the way you do things during the day. For example: If you eat at the same restaurant, go to a different one. If you have the same coffee flavor, try a new one. Change it around. Shake that funk away!!
- Change your friends: Sometimes negative people surround us and as you all know people can influence us. Negative people attracts negativity, positive people attracts positivity. Surround yourself with positive people, spend time with them and let them cheer you up. Shake that funk away!!
- Change your thoughts: How many times we start thinking about something and then suddenly it “becomes a reality”? YES, That is how it works!. The mind is so powerful that we have to use it intelligently. If we have a negative thought, it will come true but if we use those negative thoughts and turn them into positive thoughts our life will be much better because they will come true in a positive way. YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT!!
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING IN LIFE. These changes can’t happen over night but if you practice them little by little, I will promise that your life will shine and your world will change.